Friday, December 27, 2013

Reet Sweet Treats

The other weekend I managed to visit the Reetsweet Fair in the Corn Exchange Leeds. I've been to a couple of the events before and managed to find some great gifts for others as well as myself. 

During the last event I picked up a beautiful mug from The Art Salon as a leaving present for a colleague.


The second item I bought was a gift for myself, a lovely art print from mcdonough and davies.



Some other great makers were there and you can view the full list with all shopping/website links here.

The Reetsweet fair is a great way for artists and crafters with unique items to meet with their customers, and a great way for customers to meet them also.
You can join the Reetsweet email newsletter to get email updates of any future planned events.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment