Monday, December 30, 2013

Instagram December

All the best bits from my Instagram in December. 

 




1. This December I finished a great book - The White Queen by Philippa Gregory. I wish I had more time to read, this book took quite a long time for me to finish as I only read it on my commute to work. 
2. Buying night out at work, cocktails and delicious Thai food.
3. Winning the bauble competition at work for my Christmas pud. 
4. Fortune Cookie - 'The time is right to follow your dreams'.
5. Paper doll pop out LOL characters - Not designed by myself just built.
6. Watching White Christmas and wrapping gifts.
7. Stocking full of goodies from my parents.
8. Beautifully Illustrated board games from Santa (Tom).


View my best bits from Instagram November here and October here. 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment