Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Instagram 2013

2013 as viewed by myself via Instagram.

January
New year's day was spent walking along a very cold beach.
Kitty's first snow.


February
Birthday cupcakes - peacocks - made by my talented mum and sister.
Playing Small world, the most beautiful of my many board games.


March
Muscha style artwork
Cute cupcakes that look like ice creams made by someone very talented in my office.


April
I was bed ridden for two weeks in April but that didn't stop me from going fishing with Moby.
My Beatrice print on a cushion - a purchase from my society6 shop.


May
I made a little doll of my sister for her birthday.
A sketch to start my drawing faces series.


June
My first portrait piece for my sketchbook project
Moby's favourite pose ever!


July
My favourite brand of shoes - Irregular Choice
Some delicious ice cream from JoeDelucci's in Leeds Trinity


August
Moby getting ready to go on his holiday
My first dip in the sea - The best feeling


September
The largest ice cream I have ever eaten
Planning out my gaming character painting


October
A page from my sketchbook project, The illustration is of my sister and myself
Halloween Pumpkin


November
 November was spent on my 30 day drawing challenge, and so I posted to my blog and instagram every day. These two images are both from the project, day 5 and day 21.


December
December was all about Christmas - and boy was I excited this year!


2013 was a great year and I am lucky to have taken so many photos and documented them so I can look back and reminisce.


Happy New Year!
post signature 

0 comments:

Post a Comment