Sunday, January 25, 2015

Saga Volume 4


*****

I have loved the first three installments in the Saga graphic novel series so far and I was dying to get my hands on volume 4.


Volume 4 is fantastic, continuing on the epic story of romance, love, family on an adventure to live.
I cannot mention anything about the actual story without ruining it for the other three books, but rest assured this series continues as it began, adventure, action, love and passion. 


I love the artwork by Fiona Staples for Saga and this edition especially is popping with colour, and amusing illustrations to sit with Brian K. Vaughan's story. 

I also love the fact that each of the saga volumes have a few pages of extra artwork in the very back of the graphic novels. If you appreciate the artwork then Saga is a series you should definitely check out.

Goodreads -

Instagram -


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment