Friday, July 19, 2013

Special delivery from Delilah Dust!


The other night I treated myself to a few goodies at Delilah Dust.
This isn't the first time I've shopped at Delilah Dust, and I'm always happy with the service and products.
This time I ordered two short length necklaces.


My first is 'The Ivy Grey Druzy' stone necklace.
Tear drop in shape, the stone is silver with a hint of green and it sparkles like stardust.


The second is 'The Luna Purple Agate slab' stone necklace.
This slice of rock is beautiful, it shows loads of texture in the various sections of this piece.

I am really happy with my purchase, as I was looking for a purple stone necklace. I find stone necklaces really pretty since I have collected a few from Delilah Dust, I never really found the appeal before but now I find them so interesting to look at and everyone will be unique.


Thanks
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment