Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Disney World

Disney world - the trip of a lifetime but with only a month being back in the UK it feels like a distant memory. I'm so thankful I was in a position to go, and we could enjoy it to the fullest at the start of 2020. 


I visited with Tom, and my good friends Tony and Kat. The trip was excellent and everything I had ever dreamed about. As a kid there was an advert for Euro Disney at the end of my Little Mermaid VHS tape, it was a little treat after I had finished watching my favourite princess' story. The advert was just as magical as any Disney story with hot air balloon rides and animations coming to life.
Like many kids I was Disney obsessed and I do think it was their talent and imagination that made me want to pursue and develop my art. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment