Saturday, January 06, 2018

Reading Bug 2017!

In 2015 I read a total of 57 books, and my goal was 40 - this was awesome.
In 2016 I read 48 books, and my goal was 50 - Oh so close but still awesome.

During 2017 I decided to set my goodreads goal to be 30, just to take a little bit of the pressure off and hopefully be able to achieve my goal. 

My 2017 reading list
(All books are marked out of 5*)

-January-
-May-

-November-
Nothing :(

-December-
Amulet V4 The Last Council by Kazu Kibuishi
****
Amulet V5 Prince of the Elves
****
Amulet V6 Escape from Lucien by Kazu Kibuishi
****

As usual I had a great start to reading this year and then it sort of faded out towards the end. I still beat my target of 30 though so that's great! By far the best series I read this year was the waking gods / sleeping giants by Sylvain Neuvel just try them you will not be disappointed if you like sci fi, and the best graphic novel series I read was Y the Last Man by Brian K Vaughan - absolutely fantastic and I could not recommend enough to comic readers!

Here's to 2018 and a whole new year of reading. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment