Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Instagram August

I didn't post many photos throughout the month of August, but I am happy with the pieces I did post. Lots of weekday drawings. 


1. A fresh study for my weekday drawings - fine liner pen.
2. Foxy Family Ladies.


3. Colourful Moby photo.
4. One of my weekday drawings - showing progress - pencil sketch.


5. Hipster/Lumberjack weekday drawings - fine liner pen.
6. A very colourful weekday drawing - biro and highlighter pens.


7. My Japan trip is super close now, the countdown has begun. Here is a nanoblock version of the Golden Pavilion.
8. Another pencil sketch weekday drawing. 


This is just a little snippet of my favourite images from this month. 

My Instagram in 2015:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL
My Instagram in 2014:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL - AUG - SEP - OCT - NOV - DEC

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment