Monday, July 13, 2015

Book Love #Cramathon Read-a-thon

So this weekend, on the friday eve I found out about a little read-a-thon that was happening this weekend. I keep up to date with a bunch of youtubers that review and haul books, and this challenge seemed like a relatively simple one, I've never taken part in a read-a-thon before. The read-a-thon challenge hosted by WhittyNovels and updated by the #Cramathon Twitterfeed.

The challenge guidelines were as below:
1. Read a Children's book
2. Read a Hardback
3. Read 2 books in 24Hours
4. Read a Graphic Novel
5. Read a book written in verse
6. Read a Novella
7. Read 5 books in total
Though there are the guidelines above the general gist was just to read a bunch of books - preferably short ones.

I had quite a busy weekend but still managed to get through a bunch of reading. 
So here's how I did! 



Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children - Challenge #2 (and #3)
The Woods - Challenge #4 (and #3)
The Littlest Android - Challenge #6
Songs of Innocence and of Experience #5
ApocalyptiGirl #7
Peter Pan (1/2 finished) #1

I think I did great overall - I read quite a few though short books - it was still way more than I would have probably read without the read-a-thon challenge. 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment