Saturday, April 25, 2015

Prudence and the Crow


This week I received a little package from Prudence and the Crow, a vintage book surprise subscription box. I chose to get a one off box to give it a try. 
Inside my little package there was a BOOK, Enid Blyton Famous Five on a Treasure Island, my copy is inscribed by a Nicola Hudson 1968 and it has a wonderful old book smell. :)
BOOKMARKS x2 one is plain and one has an illustration of a child in a window created by Kim Ji Hyuck. A super cute LIBRARY CARD stamped with Prudence and the Crow and the date of the box. TEA x2 different kinds, Everyday and Smoky Lapsang that I'm really interested in trying. Some little Kinder chocolate TREATS. A PENCIL with Prudence and the Crow stamped on the side. Then finally two STICKERS.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment