Friday, February 20, 2015

BOOK: Shutter Vol 1: Wanderlost


***


Kate is an adventurer and author, writing about her adventures, discovering new worlds with her father until one day she isn't.
Is life better like this? Is she missing out?
A family secret throws Kate back into the world of action and adventure.


I enjoyed the flash backs in this graphic novel exposing a little of Kate's history with her family and friends. But on the whole I thought it was a little confusing and jumped rapidly from one part to another.
There are a couple of pages where I thought the artwork was fantastic like the opening first few pages to see the interactions between main characters and the wide landscape of New York City in this universe, but generally the art style wasn't my favorite either. 
I don't think I will be continuing with this story though I enjoyed this first peek at the world.


Goodreads -

Instagram -

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment