Wednesday, February 04, 2015

365 Days of Daily Drawings

- February -

- March -

- April -

- May -

- June -

- July -

- August -

- September - 

 - October - 

- November - 

- December - 

- January -


Drawing every day for an entire year is in a word, difficult.
It sounds so easy and fun especially for an artist. But to section off a piece of time to create something everyday, whether you are in the mood or not, when your tired or ill is so much harder than you think. There definitely are days where its the last thing you want to do, and to give up would be easy.

The main thing that kept me ticking was to be able to see the progress, I started out not being able to draw faces so by challenging myself to focus on that as a topic really developed my skills. I also worked more with colours, I was given some markers for my birthday when the project began and have been learning how to use them throughout the year.

Here's to more creation in 2015!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment