Monday, April 07, 2014

Copic/Spectrum heaven

I've had a couple of the manga small sets of copic marker packs for the past year or so, they were great at first but after getting more comfortable using them I soon found out that there were certain limitations with having such a small range. At Christmas my mum and dad bought me two packs of spectrum colour markers a light, and a dark set. I found these difficult to blend and work with together just because they were such different sets. Then for my birthday in February they bought me a bright set and a collection of fine liner copic markers. The colours now all work so well together and I feel that I am learning a new technique and skill every time I use them. 



Especially the fine liner markers, I have used these pretty much every day for the last month for my daily drawings. 



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment