Friday, March 28, 2014

March Favourites


Here are my loves for the month of March:

My loves this month seem to be all about entertainment.

The Great British Sewing Bee is back and it's great! Never fails to make me laugh and always inspiring each week. Not to mention the lovely dapper Patrick Grant and hilarious Claudia Winkleman.

I received my first ever issue of the Mollie Makes magazine out of my year subscription, there is so much to read and so many projects inside I think I will keep coming back to read my issues over and over.

The League - Tom and I started watching the League on Netflix as we had run out of comedy style shows to watch together. We have plenty of drama and hour long episodes of shows to watch,  but we were missing our fix of quick 20min episode really good comedy. The League is brilliant, with each episode it just gets better and better, if the football spin is putting you off trying it just give it a go, the actual football is such a tiny percentage of the show. It is more about the interaction between a group of friends.

Divergent by Veronica Roth- I started reading Divergent towards the end of February and I've just finished it. This book is absolutely brilliant, I wanted to finish in time to watch the movie on April 4th, and thought I would struggle but I could not put this book down. I'm definitely going to order the other two books in the series. The outline of the story has a similar feel to the Hunger Games books being a dystopia, future set with a strong female lead however the book has a completely different story and character set.

My other Favourites posts of 2014:
JAN - FEB
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment