Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Favourites


We're nearing the end of the month and with it comes a new monthly favourites illustration.

The things I have been loving for February are:
Firstly my Jurassic Park t-shirt, I picked this up from Primark for a mere £6 and I love it! The movie was shown in selected cinemas last year and I was gutted that I didn't get to see it in 3D (I was too young to see it in the cinema when it first came out) but finding this bargain was great.
Second is Propercorn Sweet and Salty, thanks to this little treat coming in small packs and included in meal deals I can often pick it up for a lunch time snack. Before this I had never tried the sweet and salty combination either and now it would be the type of choice. If you see the new Vanilla and Coconut flavour give it a try it's definitely worth it.
Third is my new Green satchel bag, bought as a gift for my birthday from Tom. He bought it from a Japanese sight and it came with Japanese newspapers on the inside. Super cute. 
Then the last thing in my February favourites is Once upon a time the TV show. Now I've got a lot of catching up to do with this series as I never watched it when it was shown on the TV, it's only since it caught my eye on Netflix. I'm now halfway through the second series and it's brilliant, I love how they have managed to intertwine all the fairytale characters lives in with one and other, there are some great dramatic plot twists and good goodies and some really good baddies. 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment