Friday, December 13, 2013

Leeds Trinity - Christmas

A few weeks ago I went to see the Leeds Trinity Christmas lights be turned on. 
I looked at these from the perspective of a girl who used to live very close to Meadowhall whose Christmas lights are always amazing. I especially loved them as a child with all the animated characters coming to life. But maybe I shouldn't have expected so much and compared them to Meadowhall, as the actual displays left me a little disappointed and not very 'Christmassy'.



There was a large crowd, and the entertainment though many varieties just missed the Christmas theme.
It was a shame as this was the Trinity's first Christmas and it could have been spectacular, it just seemed to miss the mark. The Trinity shopping centre however (ignoring Christmas) is a beautiful building and has a large variety of shops, bars, restaurants and a cinema. It is a wonderful addition to Leeds city centre.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment