Friday, December 06, 2013

Gallery of Mo!

For the last couple of months I have really been looking forward to November or Movember. 
This is due to the Gallery of Mo
Last year I commissioned two great portraits from one of the lovely artists who had donated their free time to make portraits (all with moustaches) to raise money for Movember. 

Last years portraits were by Lauren Tobia.

This year I went a little crazy and ordered quite a few from different artists:





I absolutely love all the portraits, some are better and more flattering than others but I think that is part of having your portrait drawn. I think I have had my fill for this year but I bet I will be ordering a few more portraits next year. Big thanks to the Gallery of Mo for making this fabulous service.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment