Friday, July 12, 2013

My Happy Feet


I recently splurged on the Schuh website, and picked up two great pairs of shoes.
The first pair being Irregular Choice 'Mutiny!', a pair with small heel, black and white spot pattern at the heel and toe and floral pattern middle part, with a large velvet black bow at the toe. 
Half the fun of Irregular Choice shoes are all the patterns used both within the shoes and on the packaging. 
Inside the floral pattern there are tiny panda faces and printed on the sole of the shoe are two peacocks intertwined. 



The second pair are Hush Puppies, a brand I have never tried before but will definitely try again as these are some of the comfiest shoes I own. Strappy brown gladiator style sandals with a floral cloth internal and small heel. 


I have some very happy feet after these purchases. 


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment