Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Postal surprise

In the post on Saturday a little package came for me. I had actually forgotten that it was due to come so it was a lovely surprise! Nicely wrapped in tissue paper was two necklaces from Delilah Dust via Etsy.
I saw another blogger mention their jewellery and had to take a look for myself-well I couldn't resist getting something!




The first necklace is a long silver chain with a pale turquoise stone.
I think this necklace cost about £5.00 so it's well worth taking a look for yourself.
I'm really liking the pastel shades that are on trend at the moment, and I think this is a really beautiful piece. 




The second is a shorter gold chain with six bright turquoise small stones on it in a row.
This necklace was only £4.00 so it's a bargain as well.

Maybe you should take a look at Delilah Dust's creations yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment