Sunday, July 01, 2012

Handmadecreatives monthly project Kaleidoscope


June's Monthly project was 'Kaleidoscope'.
I've been toying with the idea of creating a stained glass effect window above our door for a while now.
So I thought this project would be perfect to plan it out.


I got this small piece of clear plastic and planned out my design.
Using marker pens and gouache paints, I drew and painted my colourful design.


Here's an image with the light shining through-shame there has been a lack of sun or I may I have been able to get a better picture. Now all that's left to do is translate it onto some larger clear plastic so that I can mount it on the window.

  

2 comments:

  1. So when do we get to see the finished window... when it's sunny again! :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm afraid when I get round to it! It may take some time though as I have a rather large to-do list. H x

    ReplyDelete