... I thought I would copy down the recipe for you.
1. Brew 4 tea bags in a large bowl of 4 cups of hot water.
2. Leave in the bags for no longer than 5 minutes.
3. In another large jug or bowl get 1 cup of sugar and 4 cups of cold water, stir until the sugar has dissolved
(We also added the juice of 1 lemon at this stage).
4. Pour the hot brewed tea into the cold sugar water, mix together.
5. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cool further in the fridge. When serving add ice!
Yum-lovely refreshing ice tea.